this guy in front of me on the train was talking to his girlfriend on the phone and when he hung up I saw the contact was called “happiness” if that’s not cute idk what is
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
it’s just so funny how you can just click with some people but not others, like you can meet a new friend who completely gets you in like 2 weeks and yet have a parent or relative who still doesn’t know your simplest likes and dislikes after 20 years. its weird
I REALLY LIKE THIS URBAN LEGEND BEHIND THE WORD, "FUCK"
THAT SAID THAT IN THE MIDDLE AGES, DURING THE BLACK DEATH, RESOURCES WERE SCARCE SO COUPLES HAD TO OBTAIN ROYAL PERMISSION TO HAVE CHILDREN
SO THEY HAD TO PUT UP A SIGN ON THEIR HOUSE (VISIBLE ON THE ROAD) THAT SAID,
“FORNICATION UNDER CONSENT of KING”
AND THEIR ENTIRE STREET WOULD KNOW THEY’RE FUCKING